True Veg Group is a Budapest (Hungary) based start-up that develop hydroponic growing systems for indoor and vertical farms to help feed the next generation. We also produce our own fresh greens at our True Veg Farm based in the city of Budapest. Our mission is to reduce the waste and carbon footprint of fresh produce, enabling anyone to buy or grow delicious food near to its point of consumption.
We are in an exciting period of business growth, expanding our R&D operations and building indoor farms around Europe. As True Veg Group is developing rapidly, we are continuously looking to recruit a diverse range of passionate employees in Budapest that are ready to hit the ground running in our exciting team.
All Candidates Profiles
The ideal candidates will be reliable and communicative, comfortable driving a van and loading and unloading fresh produce, tidy and clean, happy to work with people and food. They will be excited to be part of a growing business with an interest in sustainability and food.
Other desirable qualities include:
- English & Hungarian speaking, any other language of advantage
- Ability to prioritise and manage tasks
- Performance driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google docs a plus.
- Clean EU driver’s licence
- Comfortable driving a van within a busy city
- Flexible regarding duties
- Interested in occasionally splitting time between different work tasks
At present, we are hiring for a variety of positions in Budapest:
- Engineering Manager
- Research Assistant
- Electrical Site Engineer
- Vertical Farm Delivery Manager
- Farm Operators
- Nutrition Specialist
If this sounds like you please contact:
True Veg Farm HR Department
We look forward to meeting you!