True Veg Group is a Budapest (Hungary) based start-up that develop hydroponic growing systems for indoor and vertical farms to help feed the next generation. We also produce our own fresh greens at our True Veg Farm based in the city of Budapest. Our mission is to reduce the waste and carbon footprint of fresh produce, enabling anyone to buy or grow delicious food near to its point of consumption.
True Veg Farm Production Facility would like to give students the possibility to take part in our Internship Program. It is developed especially for Agriculture Students, recent graduates, anyone who comes from the Agriculture industry or has a Farm background and is interested in the new generation of farming with us. If you are interested in urban farming, sustainability, hydroponics, startups or the future of food, start your internship with us, a truly unique, varied and challenging learning experience.
True Veg Farm internships can start on the schedule of your university, school and your commitments.
What you need to know before applying:
- Generally, we prefer interns who are able to commit to more than 20 hours per week of attendance. Less than this, and our ability to give you fulfilling, interesting projects that will allow you to learn, is reduced.
- Interns are expected to dress appropriately, with sensible shoes and clean clothing that may get wet or dirty during your session. Hygiene and safety are most important on the farm. You must comply with the directions of our Farm Manager.
- You may be assigned manual labor tasks during your training period. These tasks may include cleaning up and other essential activities. Interns ability and enthusiasm on these tasks may decide their eligibility for higher-level activities.
- You should speak at least Hungarian or English. Another language would be of advantage, as we are an internationally working company.
- We reserve the right to suspend or end internships at any point in time.
- Internships are learning opportunities. Interns are given specific projects and opportunities to focus on areas they find most interesting. As such, interns are not compensated beyond covering basic expenses. Full- and part-time job opportunities are clearly posted on our site, when available.
If this is of interest for you, please contact:
True Veg Farm HR Department
We look forward to meeting you!